Asteria Menstrual Cycling Shorts
Free deliveryfrom €100: France, Belgium and Luxembourg - from €120: Switzerland
Satisfied or refunded60 days to try out your Smoon model
Free returnsin metropolitan France, Belgium and Luxembourg
Paiement 3x sans fraissans minimum d'achat
Our models size normally. Also we recommend that you go with the size you usually wear. Indeed, it is important that the absorbent area is well adjusted to accompany all your movements and thus avoid leaks.
If you are between two sizes, do not hesitate to take your measurements and refer to the table below.
Need advice? A hesitation on the size?
Contact Charlotte from customer service by phone at +33 9 78 46 89 60 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
|SIZE||BOTTOM SIZE||WAIST SIZE||HIPS|
|10/12 years old||58-64cm||76-82cm|
|12/14 years old||64-70cm||
|14/16 years old||70-76cm||
🇫🇷 🇧🇪 🇱🇺 In mainland France, Belgium and Luxembourg :
- Free shipping for orders above 100€ // 3 to 6 working days by Colissimo (4.9€) or Mondial Relay (3.7€)
- Free return via our return form
🇨🇭 In Switzerland :
- Free shipping for orders above 120€ // 4 to 10 working days by Chronopost.
- Fees may be charged by customs. For more information, click here .
- Returns at your expense
🇪🇺🌎 Rest of Europe and world :
- Between 7.9€ and 12€ depending on the amount of the cart and the destination // 5 to 10 days in delivery without follow-up.
- Returns at your expense
For any questions, consult our FAQ or contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +33 9 78 46 89 60
- To begin with, we recommend you washing your menstrual cycling shorts before you wear them for the first time ! And after each use, rinse them in cold water.
- To wash them, you can choose to hand wash them or machin wash them at 30°C maximum.
- Then air dry you menstrual cycling shorts !
To avoid: greasy detergents and soaps (e.g. Marseille soap), fabric softener and the tumble dryer. For more information, see our care guide!
Our menstrual cycling shorts are STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
French and Italian materials. Made in Tunisia.
Main material : 58% recycled polyamide, 42% elastane
Bottom : 51% hydrophilamide, 42% polyamide, 7% elastane
Absorbent : 100% polyester
Membrane : 86% polyester, 14% polyurethane
Maintenance and composition
Exercise during your period in complete freedom is now possible with our new menstrual cycling shorts!
No more chafing and panty marks under your clothes with its integrated technology that absorbs the equivalent of 2 conventional tampons .
This high-waisted cycling shorts in eco-sustainable material are suitable for all your sports activities (yoga, running, cycling, etc.) and guarantee maximum efficiency: zero leaks, zero odors, zero feeling of dampness.