I can't log in to my customer area
Do you have a Smoon customer account and have you forgotten your password?
If so, follow the "forgot password" procedure to reset it.
- If the procedure does not work, you may have placed an order without creating a customer account with Smoon!
To create one, nothing could be simpler: just click here and complete the information.
- If you don't want an account, don't worry! You can still exchange or refund your panties using the number and email of your order on our return form.
In case of complications, do not hesitate to contact our customer service by email, firstname.lastname@example.org , or telephone, +33 9 78 46 89 60
How do I recover my password?
To recover your password, follow the "forgotten password" procedure to reset it.
If the procedure does not work, you may have placed an order without creating a customer account with Smoon!
If in doubt, do not hesitate to contact our customer service by email, email@example.com , or telephone, +33 9 78 46 89 60
How do I get the invoice for my order?
You have placed a Smoon order and you want your invoice? Contact our customer service by email, firstname.lastname@example.org , or telephone, +33 9 78 46 89 60, to make the request.
How are my personal data used?
Your personal data is completely confidential and may be collected when you:
- place an order: first name, last name, billing and delivery postal addresses, email address, telephone number.
- create your customer account: date of birth, first name, last name, billing and delivery postal addresses, email address, telephone number.
- subscribe to our newsletter: email address.
- exchange with customer service: personal information related to your complaint.
- data relating to navigation: refers to the data that the Publisher collects during the User's navigation on the Site and the Applications such as in particular the date, the time of the connection and/or navigation, the type of browser , browser language, IP address, location data and geolocation.
If you wish to delete your personal data, make a request to our customer service by email at email@example.com or telephone at 06.12.56.57.83.
Where are Smoon period panties made?
Our seamless technology has taken us to Tunisia, a neighboring country renowned worldwide for its know-how in lingerie.
This factory is regularly checked to ensure that working conditions are respected.
To find out more, it's here !
In which stores can you find our Smoon briefs?
In addition to our website, our panties are sold in many Etam, Monoprix, Manor (Switzerland), Di! (Belgium) and at independent retailers!
For more details on the list of our resellers, contact our customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 06.12.56.57.83!
Please note that our return and refund conditions will not apply to purchases made in store and will depend on the return policy of each of the brands.
What is the absorbency of Smoon panties?
The medium flow panties can absorb up to 30 ml, this corresponds to approximately 2 conventional tampons. The abundant flow panties can hold up to 58ml, which corresponds to 4 tampons in terms of absorption.
To learn more, check out our guide to knowing your flow and choosing your period panties !
What is the lifespan of period panties?
We have chosen very high quality materials, so your SMOON panties are made to last!
Since these are the fabrics that are absorbent and antibacterial, there is no time limit to the effectiveness of the panties. However, it will wear out over time like any other panty. The rate of wear will depend on how you use it, how you wash it, and how many panties you have. It is estimated that it will accompany you between 2 and 3 years if you respect the maintenance conditions and alternate with other panties.
To find out more, consult our maintenance guide !
What are period panties? How it works ?
It is a washable panty which, thanks to super innovative materials, makes it possible to absorb flows during menstruation (but also losses during the cycle or occasional urinary leakage).
We called on a textile engineer to develop an innovative technology.
The absorbent part is made up of 3 ultra-technical materials:
- The first drains the flows towards the absorbent part and dries immediately to avoid any feeling of humidity.
- The second absorbs flows and retains them throughout the day and/or night, while being anti-bacterial to prevent odours.
- The last is a thin waterproof AND breathable membrane. This prevents leaks while allowing the water contained in the blood to evaporate thanks to the heat of the body: no maceration like in a sanitary napkin!
The technology also lies in the seamless design of the panties which allows for invisibility under clothing but also to prevent leaks.
For more information, you can consult our "how it works" page .
What are the materials that make up the Smoon panties?
- For the bottom of the panties: we wanted a material that avoids the feeling of humidity which is unpleasant with sanitary napkins. We therefore turned to an innovative material that drains liquids towards the absorbent layer and dries ultra-fast.
Composition: hydrophilamide, polyamide and elastane.
- For the absorbent it is a material that can absorb fluids throughout the day or night. Material: polyester.
- Then the membrane is waterproof and breathable to allow the panties to breathe but prevent leaks.
Composition: polyester and polyurethane.
- And finally the main material of the panties is soft and allows you to accompany the movement for comfort whatever the situation. Composition: polyamide and elastane.
These materials are French and Italian. They are all labeled standard 100 by OEKO-TEX, and none contain silver nanoparticles. For more information, you can consult the page How does it work?
Why choose seamless panties?
At Smoon, we chose to create seamless period panties for three reasons:
- guarantee you more comfort
- make our period panties invisible under all your clothes, even your leggings
- ensure that the waterproof membrane has not been perforated by a seam, and create an ultra-reliable anti-leak barrier!
For even more comfort and invisibility under clothing, also know that only the part at the level of the crotch is made up of several layers of fabric - the rest of the panties is not lined.
How many period panties are needed for a period cycle?
We recommend starting with 3 panties. In this way, you will have panties throughout your cycle.
Ideally, having between 5 and 7 allows you to alternate throughout the period of your period and not wear out your panties too quickly!
Use & maintenance
How do I choose my period panties?
You don't know which Smoon panties to choose? You can choose your Smoon panties according to:
- your flow: whether your flow is light, medium or heavy, we have the panties that will suit you!
- material: you have the choice between our microfiber range (80% polyamide, 20% elastane) or our organic cotton range;
- your morphology: note that our panty cut is more indented while the shorty is more enveloping on the hips. And the high-waisted cut will be sheathing on the stomach and will mark your waist!
If you hesitate between the adult range and the teen range, know that our teen sizes have been designed specifically for young girls and are narrower around the hips and thighs: if you are already trained, consult our size charts and head for the equivalent adult sizes!
To find out more, consult our guides or do not hesitate to contact our customer service by email, email@example.com , or telephone, +33 9 78 46 89 60
What size panties to choose?
Our models size normally. Also we recommend that you go with the size you usually wear.
Indeed, it is important that the absorbent area is well adjusted to accompany all your movements and thus avoid leaks.
Our teen sizes have been designed specifically for young girls and are narrower around the hips and thighs: if you are already formed, consult our size charts and head for the equivalent adult sizes!
Namely: our microfiber range has a sheathing effect compared to our cotton range.
To find out more, see our guide to choosing your period panties !
How do I wash my period panties?
Two solutions are available to you for washing the panties:
1) By hand (eg during your period to be able to put the panties back on the next day): rinse the panties in cold water until you no longer see any blood. Gently rub with soap then wring out before drying your panties in the open air.
2) In the washing machine: rinse the panties in cold water until you no longer see any blood. Machine wash (in a washing net) at 30°, without fabric softener and above all, do not put the panties in the dryer.
We recommend washing the panties before using them for the first time and avoiding Marseille soap or any greasy soap that would clog the fibres. Vinegar, bleach and soda crystals are also strongly discouraged because they damage the fabrics of the panties! To learn more about caring for your panties, see our care guide .
Can I wear my period panties with a sanitary napkin?
No, you cannot wear period panties with a sanitary napkin or panty liner because the glue will render the absorbent area of the panties completely useless. On the other hand, you can wear menstrual panties in addition to a cup or a tampon or change your panties during the day if you feel the need!
To learn more about caring for your panties, see our care guide .
I leaked my panties
Leaks can occur for the following reasons:
- a size that is too big: your panties are gaping and are not sufficiently stuck to your skin
- poor maintenance: the use of Marseille soap, fabric softener or fatty substances clogs the fiber and reduces its absorption capacity
- abundant flows: rapid and close losses slow down the absorption of the panties which will then saturate.
In this case, we advise you to change panties or choose a more absorbent model.
To find out more, do not hesitate to consult our guides or contact our customer service by email, firstname.lastname@example.org , or telephone, +33 9 78 46 89 60
Can period panties be used for bladder leakage?
SMOON panties can be used for light urinary leakage. It is ideal for pregnant women or new mothers who may have small occasional leaks. It can also be used if you have spotting during your cycle.
No more toilet paper at the bottom of the panties!
I smell with my period panties
During our period, we are sometimes bothered by our smell, especially when we wear external protection. We then wonder if the periodic protection is in question, or if it is we who have “a problem”. First, you should know that our vagina naturally has an odor, and that it varies during our periods. The important thing is to make sure that the odor does not come from an infection. Then, there are certain gestures to adopt (and to avoid) on a daily basis. For more, read more on our blog .
Order & delivery
In which countries is delivery possible?
We make shipments for all of metropolitan France, the DOM-TOMs and all of Europe.
If you live even further from our small Parisian offices, do not hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com to find out if we can deliver to you.
How do I modify or cancel my order?
Beyond a period of 30 min, it is no longer possible to modify or cancel your order. Before 30 minutes, if you placed your order during working hours, contact our customer service as soon as possible by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +33 9 78 46 89 60! We will change your order!
I live abroad, will I pay taxes and customs fees?
Normally taxes are included in the price of the products. For any order, no fees will be charged by the carrier on delivery.
If you live in Switzerland: taxes are included in the price of the products. Customs charges are likely to be applied at the time of delivery and will not be borne by Smoon.
In case of return, if costs are requested from us upon receipt, they will be deducted from the refund.
For more information, contact our customer service by email at email@example.com or by phone at +33 9 78 46 89 60!
I have a problem with the delivery, what is the procedure to follow?
Your delivery is late? Didn't receive your tracking link? It is indicated as delivered but you have not received anything?
In the event of a delivery problem, contact our customer service directly by email, firstname.lastname@example.org , or by telephone, +33 9 78 46 89 60!
I did not receive the correct order or my package is damaged, what should I do?
Did you receive the wrong item? Do you have an item more or less in your order? There may have been an order error! Do not throw anything, keep all the elements (envelope, tissue paper, etc.) contact our customer service directly by email, email@example.com , or telephone, +33 9 78 46 89 60! We will open an investigation to understand the origin of the problem and resolve it.
What is the delivery delay ?
The preparation time is 72 hours maximum. An email will be sent to you as soon as the order is shipped. For delivery, the deadlines depend on the carrier chosen, count 1 to 3 days in metropolitan France and 3 to 10 days for the DOM-TOM and international.
In the event of absence of email or prolonged delay, contact customer service as soon as possible by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (+33 9 78 46 89 60).
How will my panties be packaged?
To limit the waste generated by our products, you will receive your panties wrapped in tissue paper directly in a pretty cardboard envelope, without any additional box! 0 plastic!
We also offer to send your order in a reusable Hipli parcel for 1€ more.
Smoon will also finance 1€ on its side because it was important for us that the effort be shared. This solution has a cost but not for nothing: each euro invested will be 100% effective for the planet.
Hipli is a package designed to be reused 100 times and optimized logistics so that it really is.
Returns & Refunds
How to take advantage of the Satisfied or Reimbursed offer?
We are aware that changing habits is never easy, and even less when it comes to our sanitary protection!
To help you take the plunge, we automatically give you a satisfied or your money back offer. You can therefore test the Smoon menstrual panties for two cycles (60 days after receipt) and be reimbursed if they do not suit you.
Be careful though, if you buy several panties, only one must have been worn for all of them to be refunded if you are ever not satisfied.
For more information, see our T&Cs .
How to make an exchange?
It's very important to feel good in your panties!
We take back items that have not been washed or worn within 30 days of receipt of the order. Nothing could be simpler, fill in the online return form by following the instructions!
From mainland France, Belgium and Luxembourg, return costs are free and you will receive a link to download your Colissimo* label.
Otherwise, the return costs are your responsibility, and the practical details will be specified in the confirmation email.
For Switzerland, only refunds are accepted and the customs fees likely to be requested will be deducted from the amount of the refund (we advise you to contact our customer service directly, at email@example.com , to find out about the terms of return)!
Once the products have been returned, received and checked by our team, we will proceed with the exchange within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the products by Smoon and subject to their eligibility.
*If after a first exchange, the items are still not suitable, you will be offered a refund of the order and the return costs will be your responsibility!
How do I get my order refunded?
We take back unwashed and unworn items within a maximum period of 30 days after the date of receipt of the order. To do this, nothing could be simpler, fill in the online return form by following the instructions!
From mainland France, Belgium and Luxembourg, return costs are free and you will receive a link to download your Colissimo label.
Otherwise, the return costs are the responsibility of the customer.
For Switzerland, customs fees may be requested upon receipt of the items. They will not be covered by Smoon and will be deducted from the amount of the refund (we advise you to contact our customer service directly, at firstname.lastname@example.org , to find out about the return procedures)!
Once the products have been returned, received and checked by our team, we will proceed with the refund within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the products by Smoon, and subject to their eligibility.
In the case of a partial refund of a pack, the discount applied will no longer be valid and the difference will be charged to the amount of the refund.
Promo codes, sponsorship and gift cards
How does the referral program work?
You want to refer a friend:
Step 1: go to the Sponsorship page or scan the QR Code on the gift card. If you don't have an account, you must enter your email address!
2nd step :
1. Either you give them your name which they will only have to fill in when placing their order by clicking on the link: “You have been referred by a friend”
2. Either you share your referral link with them so that they can retrieve their code upstream. Your friend will have to click on the link then enter their email address to receive the -15% promo code.
Step 3: You will receive your promo code when your referral makes a purchase and it is sent.
If you encounter any difficulties, contact our customer service by email at email@example.com or by phone at +33 9 78 46 89 60!
Are there gift cards? How to use them?
You can offer a gift card in the amount of €35 or €90 in e-card format valid for one year (from the date of purchase) on all products in the e-shop 🎁! To find out more, it's here !
How do I use my promo codes?
Your promo codes are to be used in your basket in the reserved area "PROMO CODE": the amount will be automatically deducted at the time of payment! You can use one promo code at a time. If you have several promo codes, they must be used separately, in several times.
Promo codes are NOT combinable with decreasing rates applied to tailor-made packs