Oceanides Period Swimsuit
Free deliveryfrom €100: France, Belgium and Luxembourg - from €120: Switzerland
Satisfied or refunded60 days to try out your Smoon model
Free returnsin metropolitan France, Belgium and Luxembourg
Paiement en 3x sans fraissans minimum d'achat
Size guide - Adult menstrual beach swim briefs
Our menstrual swim briefs have been specially designed for the different morphologies of adults.
In order to avoid leaks and to ensure its tightness, it is important that it is well adjusted , in particular at the level of the waist circumference and the thigh circumference.
We recommend that you take your measurements and refer to the table below to choose the size that will suit you best.
Need advice? A hesitation on the size?
Contact Charlotte from customer service by phone at +33 9 78 46 89 60 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
|SIZE||BOTTOM SIZE||WAIST SIZE||HIPS|
- Free shipping for orders above 100€ // 3 to 6 working days by Colissimo (4.9€) or Mondial Relay (3.7€)
- Free return via our return form
🇨🇭 In Switzerland :
- Free shipping for orders above 120€ // 4 to 10 working days by Chronopost.
- Fees may be charged by customs. For more information, click here .
- Returns at your expense
🇪🇺🌎 Rest of Europe and world :
- Between 7.9€ and 12€ depending on the amount of the cart and the destination // 5 to 10 days in delivery without follow-up.
- Returns at your expense
For any questions, consult our FAQ or contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +33 9 78 46 89 60
- To begin with, we recommend washing your period swimsuit before wearing it the first time! Then rinse it with cold water after each use.
- To wash it, prefer machine washing at 30°C maximum.
- Then air dry your swimsuit.
Avoid: greasy detergents and soaps (eg: Marseille soap), fabric softener and tumble dryer.
To find out more, consult our maintenance guide!
Smoon menstrual swimsuit is OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certified.
French and Italian materials. Made in Tunisia.
Main material : 78% recycled polyamide, 22% elastane
Draining bottom : 93% polyamide, 7% elastane
Absorbent : 100% polyester
Membrane : 75% polyester, 16% elastane, 9% polyurethane
Maintenance and composition
This summer, it's not your period that will prevent you from swimming!
Discover Océanides, our waterproof menstrual swim pants to wear without additional protection for the entire duration of the cycle.
Thanks to its anti-leakage technology and its absorption capacity equivalent to 2 tampons , it guarantees you maximum sealing: zero dispersion of blood in water, zero swelling once wet, zero stains on the towel.
Its ultra-feminine high-waisted shape will emphasize your waist without marking it.
Mix with your favorite bikini tops for a multitude of looks.
Materials resistant to salt water and chlorinated water.
Protects against UV rays (UPF 50+).
Pre-orders will be shipped from April 27.