Hestia period boxers for teenagers
Free deliveryfrom €100: France, Belgium and Luxembourg - from €120: Switzerland
Satisfied or refunded60 days to try out your Smoon model
Free returnsin metropolitan France, Belgium and Luxembourg
Paiement en 3x sans fraissans minimum d'achat
Size Guide - Microfiber Collection
Our models size normally . Know that the microfiber material of our panties is sheathing and tends to give in the first wash.
Also, we recommend that you go with the size you are used to wearing. Indeed, it is important that the absorbent area is well adjusted to accompany all your movements and thus avoid leaks.
If you are between two sizes, do not hesitate to take your measurements and refer to the table below.
Need advice? A hesitation on the size?
Contact Charlotte from customer service by phone at +33 9 78 46 89 60 or by email at email@example.com .
|SIZE||BOTTOM SIZE||WAIST SIZE||HIPS|
|10/12 years old||58-64cm||76-82cm|
|12/14 years old||64-70cm||
|14/16 years old||70-76cm||
🇫🇷 🇧🇪 🇱🇺 In mainland France, Belgium and Luxembourg :
- Free shipping for orders above 100€ // 3 to 6 working days by Colissimo (4.9€) or Mondial Relay (3.7€)
- Free return via our return form
🇨🇭 In Switzerland :
- Free shipping for orders above 120€ // 4 to 10 working days by Chronopost.
- Fees may be charged by customs. For more information, click here .
- Returns at your expense
🇪🇺🌎 Rest of Europe and world :
- Between 7.9€ and 12€ depending on the amount of the cart and the destination // 5 to 10 days in delivery without follow-up.
- Returns at your expense
For any questions, consult our Q&A or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +33 9 78 46 89 60
- To begin with, we recommend you washing your period boxers before you wear them for the first time ! And after each use, rinse them in cold water.
- To wash them, you can choose to hand wash them or machin wash them at 30°C maximum.
- Then air dry your period boxers !
To avoid: greasy detergents and soaps (e.g. Marseille soap), fabric softener and the tumble dryer. For more information, see our care guide!
Our period boxers for teenagers are OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certified.
French and Italian materials. Made in Tunisia.
Main material : 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
Bottom : 51% hydrophilamide, 42% polyamide, 7% elastane
Absorbent : 100% polyester
Membrane : 86% polyester, 14% polyurethane
Maintenance and composition
Thanks to the Smoon period boxers for teenagers, the stress of the first period for teenagers is over.
Designed especially for young girls' periods, these period boxers for teens offer an absorption capacity equivalent to two conventional tampons and guarantee protection without odor or feeling of humidity, while being imperceptible under clothing thanks to its seamless technology . .