I can't log in to my customer area
You have a Smoon customer account and you forgot your password?
If so, follow the "forgotten password" procedure to reset it.
- If the procedure doesn't work, you may have placed an order without creating a Smoon customer account!
To create one, nothing could be easier: just click here and fill in the information.
- If you don't want an account, don't worry! You can still exchange or refund your panties using your order number and email on our returns form.
In case of complications, do not hesitate to contact our customer service by email, email@example.com, or phone, 06.12.56.57.83
How do I retrieve my password?
To recover your password, follow the "forgotten password" procedure to reset it.
If the procedure does not work, it is possible that you have placed an order without creating a customer account with Smoon!
In case of doubt, don't hesitate to contact our customer service by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, 06.12.56.57.83
How do I get the invoice for my order?
You have placed an order with Smoon and you would like your invoice? Contact our customer service by email, email@example.com, or phone, 06.12.56.57.83, to make the request.
How is my personal data used?
Your personal data is completely confidential and may be collected when you
- place an order: first name, last name, billing and delivery postal addresses, email address, telephone number.
- create your customer account: date of birth, first name, last name, billing and delivery postal addresses, email address, telephone number.
- subscribe to our newsletter: email address.
- exchange with the customer service: personal information related to your complaint.
- data relating to browsing: this refers to the data that the Publisher collects when the User browses the Site and the Applications, such as the date and time of connection and/or browsing, the type of browser, the language of the browser, the User's IP address, location data and geolocation.
If you wish to delete your personal data, please contact our customer service department by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 06.12.56.57.83.
Where are Smoon period pants made?
Our seamless technology has led us to Tunisia, a neighbouring country with a worldwide reputation for lingerie expertise.
This factory is regularly monitored to ensure that working conditions are respected.
To find out more, click here!
Where can I find our Smoon panties?
In addition to our website, our panties are sold in many Etam, Monoprix, Manor (Switzerland), Di! (Belgium) and independent retailers!
For more details on the list of our retailers, contact our customer service by email at email@example.com or by phone at 06.12.56.57.83 !
Please note that our return and refund policy does not apply to purchases made in shops and will depend on the return policy of each store.
What is the absorption capacity of Smoon panties?
How long do menstrual underwear last?
We have chosen high quality materials, so your SMOON underwear is made to last!
Since the fabrics are absorbent and antibacterial, there is no time limit to the effectiveness of the panty. It will however wear out over time like any other of your panties. The rate of wear will depend on how much you use them, how you wash them and how many panties you have. It is estimated that it will last you between 2 and 3 years if you follow the care instructions and alternate with other panties.
To find out more, check out our care guide!
What are period panties? How do they work?
It is a washable panty which, thanks to super innovative materials, allows to absorb flows during menstruation (but also losses during the cycle or punctual urinary leaks).
We called on a textile engineer to develop an innovative technology.
The absorbent part is made of 3 ultra-technical materials:
- The first one drains the flows towards the absorbent part and dries immediately to avoid any sensation of humidity.
- The second absorbs the flow and holds it throughout the day and/or night, while being anti-bacterial to prevent odours.
- The last one is a thin waterproof AND breathable membrane. This prevents leakage while allowing the water contained in the blood to evaporate thanks to the body heat: no maceration like in a sanitary napkin!
What materials are used in the Smoon panties?
- For the bottom of the pants: we wanted a material that avoided the unpleasant feeling of wetness that is associated with sanitary napkins. So we turned to an innovative material that drains liquids to the absorbent layer and dries ultra-fast.
Composition: hydrophilamide, polyamide and elastane.
- For the absorbent it is a material that allows to absorb fluids throughout the day or night. Composition: polyester.
- Then the membrane is waterproof and breathable to allow the panty to breathe but avoid leaks.
Composition: polyester and polyurethane.
- And finally the main material of the panty is soft and allows to accompany the movement for a comfort whatever the situation. Composition: polyamide and elastane.
These materials are French and Italian. They are all standard 100 by OEKO-TEX certified, and none of them contain silver nanoparticles. For more information, please visit the How it works page.
Why choose seamless panties?
At Smoon we have chosen to create a seamless period panty for three reasons:
- to guarantee you more comfort
- to make our period panty invisible under all your clothes, even your leggings
- to ensure that the waterproof membrane has not been punctured by a seam, and to create an ultra-reliable leakage barrier!
For added comfort and invisibility under clothing, only the crotch area is made of multiple layers of fabric - the rest of the panty is unlined.
How many pairs of menstrual underwear do you need for a menstrual cycle?
We recommend that you start with 3 panties. This way, you will have panties for the whole of your cycle.
Ideally, having between 5 and 7 of them allows you to alternate over the whole period and not wear out your panties too quickly!
Use & maintenance
How do I choose my period panties?
Don't know which Smoon panties to choose? You can choose your Smoon panties according to :
- your flow: whether your flow is light, medium or heavy, we have the right panties for you!
- the material: you can choose between our microfibre range (80% polyamide, 20% elastane) or our organic cotton range;
- your morphology: note that our panty cut is more low-cut while the shorty is more enveloping on the hips. And the high waist cut will be sheathing on the stomach and will mark your waist!
If you're not sure whether to choose the adult or teen range, our teen sizes have been designed specifically for young girls and are narrower around the hips and thighs: if you're already trained, check out our sizing charts and go for the equivalent adult sizes!
For more information, please consult our guides or contact our customer service by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, 06.12.56.57.83
What size panties to choose?
Our models fit normally. We therefore recommend that you start with the size you usually wear.
It is important that the absorbent zone is well adjusted to follow your movements and avoid leaks.
Our teenage sizes have been designed specifically for young girls and are narrower at the hip and thigh level: if you are already trained, consult our sizing charts and go for the equivalent adult sizes!
Note: our microfibre range has a sheer effect compared to our cotton range.
To find out more, see our guide to choosing your menstrual panties!
How do I wash my menstrual underwear?
There are two ways to wash the panties:
1) By hand (e.g. during your period so that you can put the panties back on the next day): rinse the panties in cold water until you can no longer see any blood. Scrub gently with soap and wring out before air-drying your panties.
2) Machine wash: rinse the panties in cold water until you can see no more blood. Machine wash (in a washing net) at 30°, without fabric softener and do not put the panties in the dryer.
We advise you to wash the underwear before using it for the first time and to avoid Marseille soap or any greasy soap that would clog the fibres. Vinegar, bleach and soda crystals are also strongly discouraged as they damage the fabric of the panties! For more information on how to care for your panties, see our care guide.
Can I wear my menstrual underwear with a sanitary towel?
No, you cannot wear the period panties with a sanitary napkin or panty liner as the glue would render the absorbent area of the panties completely useless. However, you can wear the period pants in addition to a cup or tampon or change your period pants during the day if you feel the need to do so!
For more information on how to care for your panties, see our care guide.
I had leaks with my panties
Leakage can occur for the following reasons:
- too large a size: your panties are not tight enough to your skin
- poor maintenance: the use of soap, fabric softener or grease clogs the fibre and reduces its absorption capacity
- heavy flow: rapid and frequent leakage slows down the absorption of the panties, which then become saturated.
In this case, we advise you to change your panties or choose a more absorbent model.
For more information, please consult our guides or contact our customer service by email, email@example.com, or telephone, 06.12.56.57.83
Can menstrual underwear be used for bladder weakness?
The SMOON panty can be used for light bladder weakness. They are ideal for pregnant women or new mothers who may experience occasional leakage. They can also be used if you experience leakage during your cycle.
No more toilet paper at the bottom of your panties!
I have odours with my menstrual panties
During our periods, we may be bothered by our own smell, especially when we are wearing an external protection. We wonder if the menstrual protection is to blame, or if we are the ones with a "problem". First of all, it is important to know that our vagina naturally has an odour, and that this varies during our periods. The important thing is to make sure that the smell is not caused by an infection. Secondly, there are certain things to do (and avoid) on a daily basis. Read more on our blog.
Ordering & delivery
To which countries is delivery possible?
We ship to all of France, the French overseas departments and territories and all of Europe.
If you live even further away from our small Parisian offices, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can deliver to you.
How do I change or cancel my order?
After 30 minutes, it is no longer possible to modify or cancel your order. Before 30 minutes, if you have placed your order during working hours, contact our customer service by email at email@example.com or by phone at 06.12.56.57.83 ! We will modify your order!
I live abroad, will I pay taxes and customs duties?
Les taxes sont inclues dans le prix des produits. Pour toute commande, aucun frais ne vous sera demandé par le transporteur à la livraison.
Si vous vivez en Suisse : les taxes sont inclues dans le prix des produits. Des frais de douanes sont susceptibles d’être appliquées au moment de la livraison et ne seront pas pris en charge par Smoon. En cas de retour, si des frais nous sont demandés à réception, ils seront déduits du remboursement.
Pour avoir plus d’informations, contactez notre service client par mail à firstname.lastname@example.org ou par téléphone au 06.12.56.57.83 !
I have a problem with the delivery, what should I do?
Is your delivery late? You haven't received your tracking link? It is indicated as delivered but you have not received anything?
If you have a problem with your delivery, contact our customer service directly by email, email@example.com, or phone, 06.12.56.57.83 !
I have not received the right order or my parcel is damaged, what can I do?
Did you receive the wrong item? Do you have an extra or missing item in your order? It is possible that there has been a mistake in your order! Do not throw anything away, keep all the elements (envelope, tissue paper, etc.) contact our customer service directly by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, 06.12.56.57.83! We will open an investigation to understand the origin of the problem and solve it.
What is the delivery time?
The preparation time is 72 hours maximum. An email will be sent to you as soon as the order is shipped. For the delivery, the delays depend on the chosen carrier, count 1 to 3 days in Metropolitan France and 3 to 10 days for the DOM-TOM and the international.
In case of absence of mail or prolonged delay, contact the customer service as soon as possible by mail email@example.com or telephone (06.12.56.57.83).
How will my panties be packed?
To limit the waste generated by our products, you will receive your panties wrapped in tissue paper directly in a nice cardboard envelope, without any extra box! 0 plastic!
We also offer to send your order in a reusable Hipli parcel for 1€ more.
Smoon will also fund 1€ from his side as it was important for us to share the effort. This solution has a cost but not for nothing: each euro invested will be 100% effective for the planet.
Hipli is a parcel designed to be reused 100 times and the logistics are optimised to ensure that it really is.
Returns & refunds
How to take advantage of the Satisfied or Money Back offer?
We know that changing your habits is never easy, and even less so when it comes to your sanitary protection!
To help you take the plunge, we automatically offer a money-back guarantee. You can test the Smoon period panties for two cycles (60 days after receipt) and be reimbursed if they don't suit you.
Please note, however, that if you buy more than one pair of panties, only one must be worn for all of them to be reimbursed if you are not satisfied.
For more information, see our Terms and Conditions.
How do I make an exchange?
C'est très important de bien se sentir dans sa culotte !
Nous reprenons les articles ni lavés ni portés dans un délai de 30 jours après la réception de la commande. Pour cela rien de plus simple, renseignez le formulaire de retour en ligne en suivant les instructions !
Depuis la France métropolitaine et la Belgique, les frais de retours sont offerts et vous recevrez un lien pour télécharger votre étiquette Colissimo*.
Sinon, les frais de retour sont à votre charge, et les détails pratiques seront précisés dans le mail de confirmation.
Pour la Suisse, seuls les remboursements sont acceptés et les frais de douane susceptibles d'être demandés seront déduits de la somme du remboursement (nous conseillons de directement contacter notre service client, à firstname.lastname@example.org, pour vous renseigner sur les modalités de retour) !
Une fois les produits retournés, réceptionnés et vérifiés par notre équipe, nous procéderons à l'échange dans un délai de 10 jours ouvrés à compter de la date de réception des produits par Smoon et sous réserve de leur éligibilité.
*Si après un premier échange, les articles ne conviennent toujours pas, un remboursement de la commande vous sera proposé et les frais de retour seront à votre charge !
How do I get my money back?
Nous reprenons les articles ni lavés et ni portés dans un délai maximum de 30 jours après la date de réception de la commande. Pour cela, rien de plus simple, renseignez le formulaire de retour en ligne en suivant les instructions !
Depuis la France métropolitaine et la Belgique, les frais de retours sont offerts et vous recevrez un lien pour télécharger votre étiquette Colissimo.
Sinon, les frais de retours sont à la charge du client.
Pour la Suisse, des frais de douane sont susceptibles d'être demandés à réception des articles. Ils ne seront pas pris en charge par Smoon et seront déduits de la somme du remboursement (nous conseillons de directement contacter notre service client, à email@example.com, pour vous renseigner sur les modalités de retour) !
Une fois les produits retournés, réceptionnés et vérifiés par notre équipe, nous procéderons au remboursement dans un délai de 30 jours calendaires à compter de la date de réception des produits par Smoon, et sous réserve de leur éligibilité.
Dans le cas d'un remboursement partiel d'un pack, la remise appliquée ne sera plus valable et la différence sera imputée sur le montant du remboursement.
Promotional codes, sponsorship and gift cards
How does the sponsorship programme work?
Vous souhaitez parrainez un.e ami.e :
Etape 1 : rendez-vous sur la page Parrainage ou scanner le QR Code sur la carte cadeau. Si vous n’avez pas de compte, vous devez entrer votre adresse email !
Etape 2 :
1. Soit vous leur donnez votre nom qu’ils n’auront qu’à renseigner au moment de leur commande en cliquant sur le lien : «Vous avez été parrainé.e par un.e ami.e »
2. Soit vous leur partagez votre lien de parrainage pour qu’ils récupèrent leur code en amont. Votre ami.e devra cliquer sur le lien puis entrer son adresse email pour recevoir le code promo de -15%.
Etape 3 : Vous recevrez votre code promo lorsque votre filleul effectuera un achat et qu’il sera envoyé.
Si vous rencontrez des difficultés, contactez notre service client par mail à firstname.lastname@example.org ou par téléphone au 06.12.56.57.83 !
Are there any gift cards? How can I use them?
You can offer a 35€ or 90€ gift card in e-card format valid for one year (from the date of purchase) on all products of the e-shop 🎁 ! To find out more, click here!
How do I use my promo codes?
Your coupon codes are to be used in your shopping cart in the reserved space "PROMO CODE": the amount will be automatically deducted at the time of payment! You can use one coupon code at a time. If you have several promo codes, they must be used separately, in several times.
Promo codes are NOT cumulative with the discounted rates applied to customised packs